now, let me see, being the animal lover I am, will I get blamed for this Heather?? How did she find you? I am surpised you have not named her Malawi.. She looks alot like Micha when she was younger... Take care.. Hey Alexio... just so you know.. Heather has a Dad.. he just does not know how to post to Blogs!!!!
4 comments:
ADORABLE! the kitten and the pair of you love birds...mems
now, let me see, being the animal lover I am, will I get blamed for this Heather?? How did she find you? I am surpised you have not named her Malawi.. She looks alot like Micha when she was younger... Take care.. Hey Alexio... just so you know.. Heather has a Dad.. he just does not know how to post to Blogs!!!!
So cute! You should name her Stephanie (well, if it's a girl. Otherwise I suppose Stephan would do).
Any decision on the name yet??
Post a Comment