Friday, March 08, 2013
Happy International Women's Day (and my blog is stalking me)
A funny thing just happened I wrote an article for the Solomon Star, in recognition of International Women's Day, and I just noted that the news reel in my blog picked it up.
If you'd like to read the whole thing, here it is: Ending Violence Against Women: Solomon Islands standing together for International Women's Day 2013.
Apologies to our Country Director, who has been made a man. The last time I submitted a press release the only change they made was to remove the "Ms." before her surname after a quote, so this time I didn't include it, and some editor made her a Mr.
Also note how the "Mr" is the last word in the blurb that made it into my blog's news reel. That's because not only is my blog stalking me, but it also likes to get in cheap jabs when it can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment